Employee experience and people analytics

Nobody experiences and understands all aspects of your organisation better than your employees. While 90% of executives understand the importance of employee engagement, fewer than 50% understand how to address this issue (Deloitte University). Pansensic will collect and make sense of all your employee comments and our insights will help you improve Employee Branding, Culture, Motivation, Leadership, Management, Coordination, your Products and Services.

aviva

What Our Customers Say

“I felt that the whole project has been a real success. It makes organisational development real and exciting, and it connects the staff directly to the board and vice versa.”

Employee experience

A metric showing information such as ‘75% of Employees like the culture of an organisation’ does not tell you why the remaining 25% of employees do not like it. This information is not actionable. Instead, Pansensic analyse comments via qualitative data analysis, that will tell you exactly why the remaining 25% do not like the culture and, in turn, provide you with actionable insights.

Unlike other providers, who rely exclusively on machine learning and artificial intelligence, our methodology differs completely. We use vast curated databases of real and used words and phrases that uncover the contextual use of your data. We do this by drilling down into the word clouds and the verbatim to identify relevant, more accurate, much deeper, more actionable and reliable insights.

Happy employees

The Pansensic lenses help deliver:

  • More informed management
  • Less staff turnover
  • Engaged employees
  • Higher productivity
  • Better systems
  • Improved products & services
  • Happier clients
Pansensic work with many of the world’s best-known organisations and brands, in the commercial and corporate sector.
What they have in common is a belief that the experiences of their employees and stakeholders can improve profitability.
Close Menu