Thinking Machines: What Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Mean for Our Future
To many of us, the words ‘Artificial Intelligence’ (AI) conjures images of a dystopian world, abundant with merciless, power-hungry robots and an overthrown or destroyed humanity. From the 1984 film ‘The Terminator’ to ‘Ex Machin’ (2015) intelligent, destructive automata have permeated what AI symbolises. Many critics and scholars within the field, including Martin Ford in […]
Technical Cornwall: Not Just Pasties and Sand
Loved for its beautiful beaches, stunning coastlines, award-winning food, friendly locals and family fun, Cornwall has been an iconic holiday destination for millions. Some visit to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life, others come from overseas to experience its splendour. On average, 5 million people visit Cornwall each year, and the […]
Falling for Fakery? False Reviews and How to Spot Them
When shopping online, checking out a hotel on an app, or scrutinising restaurants in the local area, many of us will go to the review section to sway our decision on whether to buy or use the product or service. It is quick and easy to take a gander through the comments, to see star […]
Stuck in the Middle with You: Gender Issues, Cross Generations, and the Importance of Listening
If you can listen to your staff, and staff can listen to one another, your working environment, and organisation as a whole, can benefit in a multitude of ways. In fact, the benefits of good listening skills have a butterfly- effect on the whole business. How, you may ask? If people listen to one […]
How to Measure and Improve Staff Loyalty
Staff/employee loyalty refers to employees who show their devotion to organisational success through their actions. They always work to the best interests of the business and envision themselves as part of the future of the organisation. Commitment in your staff can have an important role to play in your business, but how exactly do you go […]
- Thinking Machines: What Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Mean for Our Future
- Technical Cornwall: Not Just Pasties and Sand
- Falling for Fakery? False Reviews and How to Spot Them
- Stuck in the Middle with You: Gender Issues, Cross Generations, and the Importance of Listening
- How to Measure and Improve Staff Loyalty
- Dedicated Workforce or Overworked Workaholics? You Decide.
- How Can Staff Add Value to a Business?
- What Exactly is Workplace Culture? The Unspoken Rules.
- Staff Experiences: How to Encourage Staff Development
- Employee Development Plans and Why We Need More of Them
- Staff Experiences: How Data Analysis Moulds Better Management
- The Madness of Micromanaging and An Overwhelming Cry for Autonomy
- Staff Experiences: How to Achieve Staff Belonging in the Workplace
- An Innate Sense of Belonging
- Staff Experiences: How to Improve Staff Morale in Hospitals
- Boosting Morale
- Why are Soft Skills Important in Employees?
- What’s the Difference Between Data and Metrics?
- The Common Misconceptions of Data Analysis
- The Questions Businesses Should be Asking about Data Analysis
- Does My Business Really Need Qualitative Data Analysis?
- The Difference Between Data Collection and Qualitative Data Analysis
- An A-Z Glossary on Big Data: Part Two (D-Z)
- An A-Z Glossary on Big Data: Part One (A-D)
- Why Data is Important to a Business
- Introduction to Data Analysis: What is Effective Qualitative Data Analysis?
- Interview with Paul Howarth: Blockchain and the Wisdom of the Crowd
- UK Businesses Need to Embrace Data-Driven Decisions
- The Data Age: The New Industrial Revolution
- Staff Experience Issues Cause Turbulence for Ryanair